BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

R

Remy
How was your night? Did you know Allison's work got broken into and someone stole their computers and stuff? Crazy.


What the hell!! Are you serious? My night was alright. I heard Jessica was gonna sleep over but didn't or something like that.


We were going to do something but she called and I was babysitting and our neighbor, that Andrew kid came 2 the door so I told her to call me back and Elena had the phone, she was talking 2 Jonathan and I asked her if Jessica called and she said no. So we didn't do anything. How come you were late? Is everything okay? That was easy.


That was easy. Yeah I'm okay I just had a bad morning. I woke ^ late and stupid stuff. Everyone was fighting and my sister let some lady that she knows come over and it was weird idk.


Oh I'm sorry!!! I hope you have a better day. Are Xavier and Jessica hanging out today? Adam doesn't hang out with Marina and Allison anymore... he hangs out with Mrs. Fillmore's daughter and the dance team. Weird. I talked to him last night on MSN.


That's weird. Idk if they are or not. I guess he might go to a football game or something like that. When are you leaving?


Who told you who is going to a football game? Normally when I ask Jessica if she knew when she was working, she would know all the days she has off now she always says "I don't know". I'm leaving RIGHT afta school today.


Yeah. Jessica told me she and Xavier might hang out if he doesn't go to a football game. They always hang out eh?


Who's going to a football game? Haha I'm so confused... I know they ALWAYS hang out. Always.


Xavier might go to a football game... haha.


Oh... Xavier? And a football game? WTF. With Jessica? Weird...


no. no. no. Silly!!!


haha... silly me. Wanna go 2 get lunch after this? OMG I was on Myspace last night and I went to the videos and watched Adam Sandler singing Lunch Lady Land. Funny. But I'll talk 2 u afta class.


I love that song!!! Sloppy joe ya ya! Okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment