BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Remy & Ennelee DRAMA


Remy,
What did Hilary tell Jessica... or?

Ennelee,
Jessica said Hilary told Jessica we (me, u, Elena) talked crap about Jessica in the car. Hilary said she didn't. So idk.

For real? What did Jessica say about it? Was she mad? 

Yeah. She said she never wrote anything on the science table and I agreed w/her. Whatever! She lies!!


She didn't write w/like a pen or anything. She wrote with an eraser and then wiped it off. I know! Whatever! She lies so much. I swear she did that and said all of that stuff.


I know!! She was like I don't care anymore!! Whatever happens happens!! Whatever!!


Yeah. Did she say anything bad about us? Do u want 2 go 2 my house for lunch? If you want me, u, Elena & Hilary can come.


Okay sounds good. I will tell u all the stuff she said later k?


K. So do you remember Sena Lebenon? She came 2 my seminary class today. She said she moved to St. Louis, Missouri. Did Jessica say mean things about me? Or Elena? Or you? Or all?


Did she move back?? I'll tell you what she said. No she didn't talk crap. I'll tell you don't worry :) Ohhh this is boring.


I know. She's just visiting. She said her older brother saw me at the movie theater. He's cute but how would he know me? That's weird. I'd invite Jessica to come with us but she didn't invite us and she probably wouldn't want to leave Xavier. 

Yeah, don't invite her dude!!! 

Okay. Yeah I'm not. This whole Jessica situation is so frustrating.

Seriously dude! I'm so sick of it. It's bullshit.

Me too. Did Jessica ask you to start over too?

No. She just said she doesn't care anymore pretty much.

That's messed up. But whatever. She didn't say she didn't care to me. She just said she wanted to start over and forget everything and that's all! Do you think Hilary will come with us?

Maybe. I hope so!!

Is she mad at Jessica? Or us? Or no one?

No one, I think. I told her to be mad at who she wants to be mad at. Ya know.

Yeah. I agree, but Jessica really said and wrote that. But I agree with that.

I know!! She is such a liar dude!

Yeah I know. It makes me mad but whatever u know? So she skipped 1-4 hours to go to lunch w/Xavier? For 4 hours!!!

She said something like that. I'll tell you!! Man I'm so pissed! She's like "I can't trust anyone!!" Whatever!


Yeah she told me that too! She said the only people she could trust anymore were Xavier and Hilary and no one else.


That's messed up!


Yeah that is messed up. She doesn't trust us.


I know so messed up. Do u know what time it is? You should ask Xavier. eww actually idk haha.


It's 12:26 lol Is Jessica mad @ Elena?


I'll tell you about it after class, it's a long story!!!


Mmmk. Sounds good.


K :)

No comments:

Post a Comment