BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 7, 2011

German Barbie Girl

Ennelee,
     So tomorrow's schedule is going to go down like this...
Wed
0 Hour- 7:30-9:00 am
1 Hour- 9:10-10:40
Break- 10:40-10:55
2 Hour- 11:00-12:30
Lunch- 12:30-1:30
5 Hour-1:30-3:00
     Wow, this is going to be great going to school at 9:00, but you don't get to cause you have early morning. I'm sorry. I think that my schedule might work out. I'm not sure, but I hope that it does. U know what I'm sayin brah? I have to work so much. It sucks cause like I NEVER have time to do what I want. I wonder where Remy is. That is so weird Remy isn't here. I can't believe Elena plagiarized! Seriously that's so stupid. She just waited till the last second, that's probably why she said she didn't have time. Blah, that sucks for her. Remember: bleh? German Barbie girl? 4th of July? Running in 6th grade (for student council)? Mr. Helberg? Haha so fun! I <3 it! I miss Xavier so much! I really do, I just want to finish this year and next year so I could be with him. It's so hard but we will be okay. OMG so the day before yesterday Bethany and my other siblings spit 4 cans of pop on the floor @ my house and like who knows how much water, but they are in so much trouble! That is so gross! Eww! They seriously don't have any respect for anyone else's belongings. It's crazy how immature someone can be at such a looked at as mature age. I had such a weird dream last night! I had a dream I had 4 piercings in my nose and one piercing in each cheek! IDK why I dreamed that, but all I remember in my dream is me putting and changing the studs in each piercing. It's crazy! I love this pen it's so good to me! LOVE! haha. I think I need to clean out my car! It's such a damn mess! 4 real! Yeah boy. I hate driving! I always have to pick up my sisters and drop them off and do all this BS! I HATE DRIVING! Anyways, will talk to you lata @ lunch!
Peace! haha
-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment