BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Soil Lab Fighting

Ennelee,
     Why won't u talk 2 me?
-Jessica


Jess,
     Because
-Ennelee


     I mean the only way you will is through note and you won't talk to me in person! Why aren't you talking 2 me? I did nothing. Seriously nothing.


     I don't want to "get in the middle of things"...


     So... okay but why be mad @ me if that's so?


     Because Xavier was calling me stupid and you don't care. It's messed up. If someone was calling you stupid even if I had a boyfriend and they called you stupid I would stick up for you.


     This put me in a weird situation and I'm not in this so don't take it out on me! Now that's messed up for you to be mad at me when I don't want to be in a fight in the first place.

     Neither did I but Xavier is rude to me ALL the time and I try 2 tolerate him because I know u like him but you seem 2 like him more than me but it's okay if you do. I still think what he said was rude, not a weird situation.


     What was rude? Seriously Ennelee you're getting mad for nothing! You are both my friends and that's between both you guys.


     No. Something. If someone called you stupid I would tell them to not do that it isn't nice. Xavier doesn't care about people and how they feel.

     Punch him in the face then. This isn't between me! You should just talk 2 me instead of have to write a note! I hate talking like this! It's either this when we fight or Elena on the phone.


     No it's not. I don't want to talk about it in person. It's just a matter of you don't care if Xavier is rude to me. If Stefan called me stupid you would get mad at him.


     Ennelee you don't get it. I'm not going to pick sides and you being mad @ me isn't going to change my mind! U shouldn't even be mad. U are acting really rude like I don't exist!


     No. It isn't about sides!!! It's about how it isn't right 4 someone 2 call someone else stupid because they don't understand things!!!



     What? I said to Xavier on the internet to take it back and it was rude! You prejudge before you know what really went down. And today, it's between u 2 not me!

No comments:

Post a Comment