BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Charlie Chaplin looks like Hitler kinda...

Ennelee,
     Here is a better note! I just BS all that DWA thing! IDK much about Civil Rights so... Oh well! We should totally do something on Friday! What do you think Elena wants for her birthday? I asked in the other note what she wanted but I doubt she is going to tell me what she wants! What would you do for a Clondike Bar? I would earn 75 cents and buy one in the summer time! J/k that was kinda stupid! I am so glad we didn't have to go to first and second hour! You know the actor Charlie Chaplin from the 1930s? Well he kinda looks like Hitler to me! It's really weird being in the drama room. The teacher is crazy and it's like an aroma of like plays and musicals and it is freaking me out! Anyways w/b <3 ya!
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment