BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Witch Man Laugh

Ennelee,
     I am in science right now, I am so bored! We had a test today and well...it sucked! Elena's idea was so good! But ya... it's 3:10 right  now and like I guessed on that whole thing! Hahaha actually it's not that funny! My teacher is a jerk! He made us do all the checkpoints in chapter 5 and there are four sections and we didn't even turn them in. This weekend sucked so bad, Remy was fun, but the rest really sucked! Like seriously I haven't seen so many movies in one week, possibly two weeks. Yeah--> hahaha! I won! "yeah" --1 is the loneliest number that you ever knew, 2 is the loneliest number since the number 1. We are the champions my friend, we'll keep on fighting till the end.
     "Higgons is rich in the pants!" haha great times. 
     "You're one in a million!" -Remy
     "Mothatrucka." -Jessica (me)
     "Dang puppy." -Elena
     "Blah blah blah Bob, blah blah Fiona blah blah blah." -Allison
     "The bibal." -Ennelee (you)
     Good times! 
     "Now is there anymore questions before Jeopardy?" -Mr. Hillberg
     Oh my gosh on Friday, Remy forgot her band instrument and without her instrument she can't go to Montana so we came out to school at like 8:45 and like it was so dark except for this one hall that was playing music and had this jacket on a door and cleaning supplies were all over the ground. Anyways, we went all over looking for a janitor to open the door to the band room. We found one finally 1/2 an hour later. Anyways, we stood far away from him because this guy was freaking crazy. He's like "I'm here alone till midnight" and he said, "If you girls need anything else come get me." Then he said, well not really said, but did this crazy laugh like he sounded like a witch, but like a witch man laugh! He was CRAZY! Man, we need to take another class together! Next year I mean. Ahhhh I am surrounded by red headed creepy people. W/b
-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment