BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy Summer Vacation!

Ennelee
     Happy Summer Vacation! We have so much to do this summer! Jr. Civitan June 11-15 and hopefully my b-day works out. It will be fun! I hope your Florida vacation was fun! I missed you! I have done really nothing since you were gone! You're so lucky you didn't have to be here for the last week of school! We need to get a CD together for that show we are going to do for Jr. Civitan. I bet you that you are so-o tan! You were tan in the first place anyways! I hope (if you still tryout) your audition will go good! Ennelee, you and I need to get a job together. Or maybe Albert could hook us up with a legal real job (I don't really want to work for him) but any job.
-Love
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment