BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hypocrites

Jessica
     Hey----okay so that movie in rocks (geology) yesterday was the funniest thing since your mom. Haha. J/k but you and Xavier need to dress up. Will Xavier do it? We have 2 hang out mmk!
-Ennelee


Ennelee,
     Yeah! I think I may go to the game! IDK depends. You should go after work and we can hang after too!
Jessica


     Yeah we should go. I'm off at 9:00! NO more videos!


     Yeah! That would be F-U-N! Yeah we just need to find a necklace! I hate movies when they are not about rocks! 


     Me too! Xavier's a hypocrite.


     That means when they tell you not to do something and they do it instead right?


     Yeah! He's like "All emo kids are stupid because they wear girlpants and slit their wrists." Well when I asked Xavier why he wanted to smoke he said "Because it's Indie and will make me more Indie!" Wow.


     I know that makes me mad too! I think that smoking is ridiculous!


     Me too! He's just doing it for the trend! Xavier=lame-o, fo sho.


     He shouldn't do that! It's so dumb! I told him I was going to join the army then become 666 lbs.


     Awesome! I'm going to tell him I'm going on a mission when I am 21 (which I'm not) or I'll be 221 lbs or 21!

No comments:

Post a Comment