BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fifteen.

Ennelee,
     Hey what's up? Well your birthday is going to be a freaking blast. You, Remy, and I are like a bomb of fun! Plus your other friends will spice up the mix! It is so weird! You're my first (cool that I like) friend that turned 15! Do you keep your notes people give you? I do. I have a buttload from Tessa! And you are getting up there! Samantha (from what I counted) gave me 4 8-9th grade! Wow, now you give me one almost everyday! I love getting and writing notes to people! It's what I do when I don't do my homework or something like that! So what car am I to be looking for after school? Also which house number am I to stand on? Well ya that sounded like a 17th century book!
W/b 
:) -Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment