BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Really?!

Remy,
     I can't believe that Jessica & Xavier didn't show up! What did Xavier say to Hilary?


Ennelee,
     She told her you and I were making things up and lying. Dude, Jessica needs to f-ing come to school. Isn't she failing like 3 classes. Hmm... I wonder what they are doing. idk. Weird!


I wonder what they are doing too! She lied to you! She's a good liar. Way good. I know! Yeah she is failing like 2 and coming close to failing more. You know there's a problem if you are almost failing nutrition and foods! She's missed like 5 labs. So she said they were skipping at Xavier's? Where is his mom?


I'm so pissed. She lied to me about coming to second hour. She's stupid. Really she needs to come to school! Argg.


I know. I'm fed up with her lying and not wanting to hang out with anyone but Xavier. If she doesn't want to be our friend, she should just tell us!


Yeah!! He's brainwashing her, she is changing so much (and not in a good way).


I know he is! He's changing everything about her and it's so crazy. I wonder what they say about us. You know? I wonder what she tells him. And what he tells her.


Probably soooo much shit. I wonder if they talk about our appearance or anything! I wish I had a tape recorder to hear what they say... I wonder what they said to Adam.


I bet they say stuff about everything and everyone. We should get a tape recorder and put it in their car! Honestly we should find Adam and ask him. I bet they talk about appearance and things from the past... etc.


Me too. Lets buy a tape recorder and like put it in Jessica's car dude!! Seriously! Wow, I sound psycho but really!

No comments:

Post a Comment