BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 7, 2011

SoFunYesterday

Ennelee,
     Hey that was so fun yesterday going in the car w/you, Enne (which is you again), Remy, Nada, and Elena! You all looked so pretty! Ya I am so sad Remy thinks I am mad at her! I am not... just a little embarrassing... I don't think it would be so embarrassing if someone would just tell me what you all said! Hey I wore that shirt you and Elena gave me for my b-day today! I <3 it! Thanks again! Wow you earn so much if you're a doctor a week! $1,800 wow I would love that <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
     I am so happy your b-day is so close! I have a countdown set in my cell phone for your b-day! What did you want for your birthday? Anything (well not anything I am not rich), but anything you can think of I will earn the money and buy it for you! I am also happy because we have one more day till our 4 day weekend and that means 4 days less till your birthday! Man your b-day is going to be F-U-N! But ya call me we need to do something way f-ing soon! I miss u and Elena and Remy!
w/b <3 ya, 
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment