BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 14, 2012

OMW

I was talking to Jonathan this weekend, and Elena and I are going to put mistletoe under our door and he was like "I'll meet you under the mistletoe this weekend..." And I sent Adam and Xavier that "Always keep your promises if you want to keep your friends" text message and they both freaked out.
-Ennelee

You sent me that too. And I don't get it. That's why I said, "What the hell r u talking bout?"
-Jessica

It's something Arnold Swartzenegger (however you spell his name) said in Jingle All The Way, but Xavier and Adam like blew up.

Well when u wrote it to me I thought you were being sassy and yeah. That's all.

Sassy? Why? I don't see why people freaked out. I also sent it to Allison, Cole, Jonathan, Nathan, Kendall, Natalie, Jett, and they laughed and said it was funny.

I don't know. To me it sounded rude, but IDK I wasn't in a good mood.

Oh. Well Xavier snapped. He freaked out. So is he okay with not coming with us?

Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment