BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 14, 2012

SERIOUSLY?

Seriously Ennelee,
   Why the hell are you ignoring me? You and Remy? I don't get it! For real.
-Jessica


   I don't know Jessica maybe it's because you've said a lot of messed up things about all of us or maybe it's because you never want to hang out with us. But what does it matter?
-Ennelee


   What the hell are you talking about? Seriously Ennelee?


   Um I hear that you said that to be in the Mormon religion you have to be a bitch of that my eyebrows are weird. Elena's hair is weird and that I'm stupid or act stupid around people and it's annoying. That's not very nice.


   What? No, I never said that. Those are lies. Who ever said that to you is obviously trying to start something.


   Actually that person I don't think they would just make that up. They know us both very well, but I'd never say that stuff about you. That's mean. I'd never say that stuff about my friends.


   K. I'm glad u trust them and not me! So ur basically calling me a liar! Is it Remy? Hmmmmm? 


   I trust you both the same but why would someone make that stuff up? For no reason?


   Whatever Ennelee. I never said that! It hurts me to think you would believe that. And why didn't you call me this weekend? I thought we were going 2 do something Saturday.


   Why didn't you call me? I always call you but you never call me anymore. Why are you freaking out? I trust you and that person equally and that's why I don't think they would make it up, and I don't know. I'm just kinda mad and confused.


   I'm not freaking out. I just assumed you would call me. That's so dumb all that stuff. I know it was Remy. But whatever believe what you want.


   Well I assumed you would call me, and why would she make that up Jessica? I don't see why.


   IDK. That's what I want to know! Well next time we will decide who calls who when we make plans. I have the best idea for your, Remy, Hilary, and Elena's Christmas gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment