BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Where do liars go?

Ennelee,
     What's up? Glad to see you were in math! I swear you said you were going to be there, but people tell lies! Here is something I once heard you say/write: "Liars go to hell! Read the bibal!" But you spelt bible wrong! It's spelled bible like that! B-I-B-L-E!
Haha jk I'm not mad!
     You know how we named Sloan & Frank Brother Starer & Brother Singer! Well I thought of a new name for Frank--> Brother Fu*ker! Ya! I would like to write the whole thing out, but I am too proper to do that (too nice)! So... how has your day been? That's so weird Frank broke up with you! Ya know? He said (on the phone) that it was weird, and he couldn't be himself and whenever you got mad you just went home! But he kinda doesn't have any room to talk, because he started acting psycho! But, he is still a good person and so are you! You 2 are just too different for it to have worked! Plus remember you can get any guy you want including stars such as Cole Evan Weiss (the boy from Sandlot 2)!
<3 Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment