BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Rock Lamp Window

Note between Cole & Ennelee in nutrition class
Cole is in bold. Ennelee is normal font.

Cole,
     Hey there! $1.99 haha! Don't forget it today! You will do awesome at your game today with or without $1.99! So how are your science classes? Rock class (geology) is the best ever! Jessica and I are partners. Jessica and Xavier don't ever help me with our rock labs so basically I'm 10 times smarter than them. Well we need to hang out! For real! What is Allison doing for my birthday? Captain C. C. is what we call you. It means Captain Cole Something--I'm not going to tell you the last word!
Well take care <3 Ennelee

     Rock class sounds really fun, I wish I could be in rock class with all of you. Chemistry is pretty fun, but physics is kind of lame. If you tell me what the other part of my name is maybe I'll tell you what your present is from Ennelee. What do you want for your birthday from me? We do need to hang out. What are you doing this weekend?

     Rock class is amazing! This weekend=work on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday! It sucks. You tell me first about Allison's surprise. I don't care what you get me as long as you come to my party! You don't even have to come lol. I'm so tired!

     You need to tell me first! That sounds like a fun weekend. I have a game on Friday, nothing on Saturday, and work on Sunday. I'm excited to see what kind of stuff you cut for me on pancake day. 

     You should be! Pancake day will be so fun! Rock lamp window.

*Ennelee & Cole went to homecoming together their junior year of high school. Jessica, Ennelee, Allison, Remy, and Cole were in a nutrition class together. Cole was a football player and had a brief fling with Ennelee. Rock lamp window & $1.99 were inside jokes between all of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment